Retargeting with Facebook ADs
Acquiring new clients is the hardest thing for any retail store, regardless of size.
Poln helps you with the hard part of driving qualified new users to your online store. With Poln, you can leverage a number of partner technologies to ensure that your visitors become customers and then loyal users.
Leveraging the new users you acquire from Poln, you can leverage Facebook Remarketing to convert those users to customers.
Use these instructions to get started:
1. Login to your Facebook ads account by visiting https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage
2. Click on Tools > Pixels > Create a Pixel. Use the generated code to deploy to your website.
3. Return to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage and click on Tools > Audiences.
4. Click on ‘Create Audience’ and select ‘Custom Audience.’
5. On the following screen, click on ‘Website Traffic.’
6. Provide a name for the Audience and select ‘Create Audience’
7. When you’re ready to run your Facebook campaign, go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage and click on ‘Create Ad.’
8. Set your campaign objective to ‘Send people to your website.’ and enter the product URL. Select the pixel generated and instead of broad targeting, select the Custom Audience that you created earlier.
9. Select the URL of your online store and the correct pixel
10. Select the Custom Audience created in Step 6
11. Optimize the cost per click, upload your ads and launch your campaign!